Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

Jewelry Holder

I can't figure out how to arrange my pictures.  Sorry. 

We all know that I can't pass up a good deal.  I got this at the thrift store I think for 1.50.  Normally I probably wouldn't have paid that much except I have been looking for one for a while now.  So I did it.  I was boring.  I am not sure what it was used for but now it has a specific use. 

I started out my spray painting it brown.  When that was dry, I didn't have what I wanted so I improvised and spray painted it a creamy white color.  After that was dry I just roughed up the edges with sand paper and hung some necklaces on it.  Fun and very easy.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I used to have one of those, too bad I sold it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! What a great way to organize your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete