Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Variety of things I have crafted in my house...






Here are some things that I have made:

Dried leaves on mulberry paper makes for a pretty wall hanging.

Double Crocheted rosette added to a alligator clip with a rhinestone center. I actually add this to the center of other bows to add a little extra something.

Bumper Pads. I have a girl and a boy. I am too particular to just have one set of bumper pads so I made two. A girly flower and plaid, and a boyish polka dot and sail boats.

A flower arrangement. Okay, I will be the first to admit I am a cheapskate. I got these little hangers from Joann's on clearance for a quarter. The paint was chipping off and they were ugly. I spray painted them white, it took a couple of coats. Off to the dollar store I went and picked out some spanish moss and a couple of flowers and voila cute wall hangings. I get comments on them every time someone sees them.

No comments:

Post a Comment