Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A few more things...






Here are some more little things. I love to sew. Some people scrapbook, I sew. I love it. For Christmas, I found this fabric at the thrift store a couple of years ago actually, but I decided to make a circle skirt for my daughter. Relatively easy. I had just enough left over that I made my son a vest with my own pattern and they were so adorable. I will upload a picture of the vest later.

A cute tiered ruffle dress.

Family Sign. Wooden letters with scrapbook paper on them. I have paper for these sorts of projects. Paint the letters and trace the letter onto paper. Cut out and mod podge the paper onto wood. Add layers if you want and then add some embellishments. I get compliments on these a lot.

A close up of said Family letters.

Quilt. I make quilts for my kids beds. I do the sew and flip style. Then add some shams and pillows and bedskirt in coordinating fabric..

Here is a few projects with lots more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I am so glad you are doing this blog. Every time I come out to your house I see the cute things you have done and by the time I get home I forget what they looked like so I can't copy them. I have always adored the FAMILY decoration. Thank you so much. I will be an avid fan. Karen

    ReplyDelete