Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Doorknob Valentines Pockets



So I had an idea. When I was growing up my family made Valentines packets and hung them up to exchange valentines. Well, my kids are little, so I decided to make my own. I got some fabric about 6 inches wide added a pocket to hang on their doorknob. It took me about 10 minutes to do and I think it is great. My kids are kind of indifferent but they are 1 and 3. Tomorrow it might be another story.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggerland...I found you on the Blog Hop party...cute Valentine pockets. Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this idea--you are so crafty!!!

    Hello! I am following your from TTT Follow Friday. I hope you will return the follow and come by to my blog. I have two, but my main one (with giveaways) is A Blonde Walks Into A Blog. Happy Valentines Day, Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. brooke! you are awesomely crafty :) these are super cute, and i LOVE your prev. posts, especially the family letters! SO CUTE!! what a good idea, maybe i will dig deep and find my crafty bone and try them :) thanks for sharing your craftiness! :) hope you don't mind, i added you to my blog :)(brittany beasley)

    ReplyDelete