Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Photo Holders



I made some cute photo holders. Super easy to make. I used elmer's glue cause I didn't have anything else. I tried to pull all of my scrapbooking stuff to do this with and surprisingly I didn't have much. So I created. You could change this however you wanted to. Personalize your family's name, recipe, whatever it could really work. Use whatever colors you like. I cut the paper at about 2 inches by 3 3/8 ish. Found some ribbon out of my pile, tied it around the clippy parts and knotted it. Made a little flower and added a few other details that I had around the the house. Makes great little friend gifts, neighbor girl gifts, you name it, it makes it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by with Marketing Monday to say hello.

    Please stop by my new blog
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

    and my business blog
    www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete