Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Prize Winning Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins...Totally lowfat...Just like Great Harvest's

They are not really prize winning but they should be and they are to me each time I eat them.  I said low fat but I am pretty sure they are fat free after all candy corn is.

4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 16 oz pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I always use half applesauce)
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
12 oz chocolate chips (I am fairly certain I use way more than that, that is waht makes them fat free)

Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes.  Here is my tip.  I love them at Great Harvest how they are huge.  So I always fill my muffin cups to the top so they are huge muffins.  Love them so much.  I Think I could eat them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment