Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So sad...


I started making the heart quilt on Moda Bake Shop with my variations and about a third of the way through my sewing machine broke again. So sad. But I have a picture of what I got done. It is so cute. Instead of ricrac like they show, I gathered ribbon and sewed where the ric rac goes. I love it. I also did a color theme of brown, varying shades of pink and white. It is very easy to make. So even if you know how to sew a little, I think that you could do it. The other things is, instead of buying a jelly roll and a charm pack, I went through my fabric and picked out all the mostly coordinating pieces and just used those. That way I am doing it very inexpensive and using my scrap fabric too. You should try it. I don't know what I am going to do with it since I am not having a baby. I may give it away or my keep it for myself for when I do. Who knows. I actually cut out two sets of the hears so I could make two if I wanted to. I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment