Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playing Catch UP

When you work full time, it is hard to get things done.  Not necessarily the big things, the  little ones like laundry, homework, cleaning.  You know all those things.  Trust me, if I made sewing a goal to accomplish, I wouldn't have a problem getting it done.  It's the things you don't do that you have to work on.  Blogging is one of them.  I used to have lots of time to work on projects and blog about them.  Not so much any more.  I work on projects when I want to.  What I don't have time for is the pictures of every detail and blogging in a way so other people can understand it.  Are you with me?  The reason I haven't blogged for so long it just that.  It took me hours not only to make the project, but then to do pictures, and blog that it became a chore and not fun anymore.  So, I stopped.  I will still  post here and there but not tutorials, just pictures of the things I have made.  If you have questions, email and let me know I can always clarify.  I just don't have the time to be fully involved.  And the better thing about it.. I am okay with it.  Blogging is never my priority and probably never should have been.  It took time away from my kids and that is time that you can't have back.  So without further adieu...here are some pictures of things I have been doing over the last few months.



And gosh that is the only picture that I have.  I actually have been doing something, I just don't take pictures either.  Oh, well.  That what happens when life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment