Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Time to Party!

I am so excited.  April 15th has arrived and it is time to party!  I will be here and there posting some of the things I have been making for my kids.  I have had a few mishaps in my sewing lately but hopefully I can fix them and it won't be a big deal or noticeable.  So..without further adieu...

Here are the rules:

1.  Please use my button and post it on your site so we can spend the news.
2.  It must be a sewing item, preferably clothing but I am not going to be too picky.
3.  Please leave a comment on others items so we can all feel loved.













BROOKE

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get your button to work. I don't know if I was doing something wrong so I just put in a text link instead. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had trouble with the button also. Will try again later! :)

    ReplyDelete